Sign Up   •   Sign In
 

GBDS LogoGBDS.US 2.0

Global Business Development Services

Delivering Business Solutions
  for Your Sustainable Future

Empowering You
  through Applied Technology and Training

Core Competency and Development Services

Building successful companies on the edge!

GBDS Clients

Common sense dictates that before you build a house you must have a foundation. And before you dig footers and lay the concrete, you must have a great plan and toolkit, then hire an architect to complete your plans for approval. Building and developing businesses, organizations, websites and teams are no different.

As a client you might conceptualize our relationship as your business, organizational web architects and engineers as it relates to your proposed project.

As a company we've learned there are four parameters we must operate within to take on a complex project to guarantee its successful deployment, delivered in a timely fashion within budget. As you well know from experience large projects can get unwieldy and off-purpose very easily if not properly managed.


Professional project management!

First, we build all projects on a rugged, reliable, secure industrial-grade web-hosting and email platform.

Second, we design creative and innovative websites, headers, flash, logos and branding or incorporate/migrate your existing designs.

All design elements are distinct from the content, configuration and integration work and can be changed easily instead of having to build out a completely new website..

Third, we select best-of-class, web-based tools to meet specific project requirements and integrate them up into a web 2.0 enterprise-grade solution.

Fourth, we eliminate the need for most custom programming through our development methods.

80% of the core functionality and features every "Enterprise 2.0" website requires can be provided without custom programming or new technology development. This is accomplished by incorporating best-of-class "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)" licensed and open-source  solutions. This eliminates 80% of the complexity and unknown factors from the project. The remaining 20% is for integration and "mash-ups" of the selected tools to meet particular project requirements and site specifications. See Our Value Proposition & Return on Investment (ROI).


Powerful websites, resource centers, social networks & blog platforms!

Development Services & Parameters

Contact GBDS.US or call (541) 326-8900 for more information.  Complete an online questionnaire and receive a free business or web evaluation!